Saturday, January 20, 2007

My friend CJ

My good friend CJ is having a very difficult week. His 2 year old son Aidan has been in the hospital following a seizure. He has since been diagnosed with epilepsy but while being checked out by the doctors they also noticed irregular sounds in his heart. The tests came back and Aidan is in need of a heart transplant. It's not clear what the next step is but they sent him home this afternoon.

CJ is pretty shaken by the news and since many of you who read this blog know him, I wanted to pass along the information. I would also encourage you to pray for him and his family. The following is his email address. I am sure he would appreciate hearing from you as well. goods_us@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Jon said...

Praying.

Anonymous said...

I will keep this family in my prayers. Every where I turn the last couple of days I see grief for many precious families.