Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Love Monkey



I have discovered my new favorite TV show. It's called Love Monkey and stars Tom Cavanaugh who used to star as Ed. I watched it last night and what I like about it is how they make the single life look so appealing. Most of the main characters are hip, single and in their 30's living in NY. They all have cool professional jobs. Despite their careers the four main guys in the show still find time to hang out and play basketball. How cool is that? That is the life I like to portray as a young hip single person myself.

The main character is interesteing because although he is successful and confident he still seems like one of the guys. He has a relationship with two women on the show and both are captivating. One woman he works with and is attracted to but he is still awkward around her. Who can't relate to that? The other is his gal pal who is dating some other guy. I find myself relating to that situation more and more.

Overall it's a good show with good music and a compelling vision of what it should be like as a single person.

No comments: