Monday, February 13, 2006

The book on dating

I have often thought of publishing a book on dating. Using examples from my own dating experiences it would be a mix of genres including biography, comedy, philosophy and horror. But before I start writing,I need a title. The following is a list of potential titles for my book.

1. And you thought your lovelife was bad?

2. All theory, no practice

3. The good, the bad and the ugly

4. A series of unfortunate events

5. I love you Jeff, But..........

6. I'm just not that into you

7. Cobb's Law. How everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

8. Dating debacles, disasters and other boondoggles.

9. I'm not gay; I am just bad with women

10. What was I thinking?

11. Dating kissed me goodbye

12. Much ado about nothing

13. Celibacy; the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving

14. You've got no mail

15. So why aren't you married yet? And other annoying comments made by married people

7 comments:

Derek said...

12 & 15 are my favorites.

DAKOTARANGER said...

100 pick up lines guarenteed to get your face slapped would be a good title

tonymyles said...

You shouldn't forget the famous line, "When you have a wife, then you'll understand." This is followed, of course, by "When you have kids, then you'll understand," not to mention "When you have grandkids, then you'll understand." This all ends, of course, with "When you wear Depends, then you'll understand."

Matt and Heidi said...

Add to your list, "You're like a brother to me."

DAKOTARANGER said...

Sad thing is those that are married think they know what it's like to be single.

Feltzy said...

"You're such a nice guy-I don't want to ruin our friendship by dating."

"I don't want to date you BUT I want to be able to call you up, complain about my boyfriend, OR when I need something-I want to take advantage of how nice you are."

"Nice guys finish last."

"Would you like some more cheese with that Fetzer wine?"

DAKOTARANGER said...

Feltzy, have you been digging through my trash.