Sunday, April 15, 2007

Office Space

There are a handful of movies that I can watch over and over again. Office Space is one of them. I laugh out loud every time I see it. My favorite part is when they beat the fax machine to death accompanied by gangster rap. It totally cracks me up.

I got up early this morning and just watched again it on Comedy Central. The whole premise is that man is not made to sit in an office working away the best days of our lives. Today this message seems especially apropos as I am currently less than enthused with my own job. If only life were a movie then I could just quit my job, date Jennifer Anniston and live happily ever after. But since I can't do that, watching Office Space is the next best thing.

3 comments:

Don said...

Since you mention it, prepare to be amused even more.

Check this out.

Derek said...

Yeah... I love that scene too! It's one of the best scenes ever! I've felt like doing that to office machines on several occasions!

DAKOTARANGER said...

I wouldn't kick Jennifer Anniston out of bed for eating a pizza, well at least as long as she shares.