Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My new house


The move this weekend went very smoothly. A big thank you to all the people that helped. I had a really good crew of volunteers. All together it only took a little over 3 hours to load and unload which is pretty quick.

I am now getting settled into the new place and it's fun to be a homeowner. Everything is working except the refrigerator so I have no food in the house. Hopefully it is getting fixed soon. I am also in a little bit of TV withdrawal as cable doesn't get hooked up until Thursday. But with so much unpacking to do, I guess it's a good thing to not have that temptation around.

Another change is that I have a new roommate named Dave. He's a young guy I know from my church. He's cool and I am enjoying having someone else around the house. Although it will take some getting used to having a roommate again.


3 comments:

Teacher Mom said...

Congrats on being a home owner, Jeff! I want to see more pics though. I'm nosey. LOL Have fun unpacking!

fetzer said...

Thanks. I'll try to take some more once I get unpacked and all the boxes are out of the way.

Feltzy said...

It's interesting to see what qualifies for a house up north versus the few that I have been in down here in Texas.

Congrats Fetz! I know that this is all just an elaborate ploy to get me to move to Lansing but now I don't need to since you already have a roommate!!!