Sunday, September 07, 2008

feckless predictions

Before the season officially gets on the way, I figured I would present my annual predictions on how the NFL season will play out. I am always an optimist for my Steelers but I have deep doubts about their offensive line and they have the toughest schedule in the league. Still I expect them to at least make the playoffs and have more wins than the Eagles. Otherwise I will owe Noah and never hear the end of it. So without further ado:

AFC playoffs
Patriots
Steelers
Jaguars
Chargers
Colts
Jets

It will be the Chargers over the Jaguars in the championship game

NFC playoffs
Eagles
Packers
Saints
Cardinals
Cowboys
Giants

The Saints will beat the Giants in the championship game

The Chargers over the Saints in the Superbowl.

League MVP - Drew Brees
Rookie of the year - Darren McFadden

1 comment:

Tameshia said...

So, maybe my fantasy pick didn't suck as much as I thought if you are picking Brees as League MVP. ...and, I won my first week!