Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Time

This weekend I put up my Christmas Decorations. My Grandpa gave me his Christmas decorations a couple years ago in a spirit of Bah Humbug but this is my first time putting them out. My friends Erin and Tameshia came over to help give it a woman's touch. Thankfully, they let me hang my Steelers Stocking and Michigan football ornament so it still looks like a bachelor's tree. It took us a while to assemble the tree but after an hour or so we figured it out. and it looks really nice. After we finished, we baked cookies that turned out very well. I had a really fun time and enjoyed their company. It definitely put me in the Christmas spirit. Well that and the eggnog with rum.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey, our tree has a little ornament that is a snowman made out of a football with an 'M' on it, and the color scheme is blue and gold...closest to yellow as we could come!!!!

Yours looks fabulous!