Saturday, September 08, 2007

Stupid Predictions

Once again I feel compelled to share my NFL predictions for the upcoming year. But since I picked the Bengals over the Panthers last year, I no longer have confidence in my own football knowledge. So instead I am simply drawing names out of a hat. Without further ado here are my predictions for this year's NFL season:

New England
Buffalo
Miami
New York

Oakland
Kansas City
Denver
San Diego

Indianapolis
Tennessee
Houston
Jacksonville

Baltimore
Cincinatti
Pittsburgh
Cleveland

Baltimore over Indy

Carolina
Tampa Bay
Atlanta
New Orleans

Green B ay
Chicago
Minnesota
Detroit

Washington
Philadelphia
Dallas
New York

San Franscisco
St Louis
Seattle
Arizona

Carolina over Washington

Superbowl winner:
Baltimore over Carolina

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Well, golly, this is pretty optimistic, but I'd still like to thank you for the nod to Green Bay.