Friday, September 14, 2007

If you can't beat em, join em

My friend Chad is fed up with Michigan football and seriously who can blame him. He has recently taken his frustration to a new level by auctioning off his football allegiance on E-bay. All the money raised goes to a local charity. As a long time Michigan fan this is painful to see but I admire his creativity. So for all you fans of lesser football programs this is your time to gloat and put your money where you mouth is and make a bid for Chad's allegiance to your team.

6 comments:

Derek said...

"So for all you fans of lesser football programs..."

These kind of statements from Michigan fans are exactly why I utterly despise the Wolverines.

Your team has won ONE national championship in the past 50 years & even that one was a split title with Nebraska.

DAKOTARANGER said...

So, Derek how much money has come from Notre Dame fans?

Derek said...

Do you mean to buy Chad's allegiance?

DAKOTARANGER said...

Yeah...I'm kinda in a "I'm a dork mood."

I wonder if I could sell my vote on E-bay. I wonder how much money Hillery would pay

Derek said...

I just checked... the bid is up to $227.50 - too much dough for me. But if I had the means, Yes. I would buy Chad's allegiance & make him root for Notre Dame.

Man, that was painful yesterday. Their biggest problem, & they have many, is the O-line. They are absolutely horrific. I knew this was going to be a down year for ND but for the offense to be this putrid...

DAKOTARANGER said...

I'm just glad my UND (that's North Dakota is undefeated. Granted it may be 1a but their hockey isn't.