Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Baseball Predictions

Now that the playoffs are started, I am changing my preseason predictions. Since I cannot root for the Pirates I am switching to the Tigers. And for financial reasons I am cheering for the Padres. I am not convinced that either of them will actually win the world series but it could be 1984 all over again. Without further ado here is how the playoffs will play out:

Tigers over the Yankees in 5
Oakland over the Twins in 4
Padres over the Cardinals in 3
Dodgers over the Mets in 5

Tigers over the A's in 7
Dodgers over the Padres in 6

Tigers over the Dodgers in 5

Take these predictions with a grain of salt as I thought this could be the year that Pittsburgh would make the playoffs.

3 comments:

Derek said...

Wishful thinking...

Jon said...

You are very good at giving your money away.

Jon said...

Congrats to the Tigers. Their pitchers shut down an incredible lineup and they batters beat up on some horrible pitching.

Here are my predictions
Big Unit - retires
Sheff - gone
ARod - gone
Mussina - gone
Giambi - gone
Bernie - retires
Torre - retires
Tiger Fans riot in Detroit when they get eliminated or even if they win it all.